Sunday, April 5, 2009

ADO member spotlight Polkadot Toadstool!




I have been so busy lately on the weekends I have neglected to post my ADO team member spotlight. shame on me....
so this week I would like to introduce you to
Polkadot Toadstool
and her wonderful, whimsical, and magical dolls!
you can check out her blog
website and etsy
to see some fabulous creations!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have to say a big thank you to my friend
Sue at Barton Originals
for this awesome award!!
I never knew what this one meant and now I know how special it is and feel very honored that Sue has chosen me to give it too!!
thanks Sue!

description as to what this award represents is as follows:

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------

And in a one two karate style kick...
I also received this fabulous award from my friend
Zan over at Wild at Heart Art

The requirements of this award are that the recipient list 7 things that they love and to pass the award onto 7 other deserving bloggers, and to notify those bloggers I chose.
Since everyone I would give this award too already has gotten it I am going to just list 7 things that I
LOVE:
1.my husband
2. my children
3.creating
4.the sunshine
5.cheesecake
6.coffee
7.and last but not least, all the awesome people I have meet though all these fantastic blogs!!
LOVE YA!

5 comments:

Studio At Crow Haven Farm said...

Great Post Nicole...ADO has so much talented going on over...It's just wonderful...Congrats on the awards..well deserved my friend! I agree with the COFFEE and CHEESECAKE...yummmmmmieeeeessss
LOL
Have a great Sunday!
Cheers!

Zan Asha said...

Hey Nicole! You definitely deserve the awards! I am with Michelle--I second the cheescake, by the way!

And I love Polkadot Cherie! I was just loving her little maiden with the funny hair today! :)

Big Hugs!

Joanna Thomas said...

Congrtulations on the wonderful awards!

xoxox
Joanna

3rdEyeMuse said...

y'all need to stop spotlighting all these wonderful artists ... my family is starting to miss me! :)

Congrats on the well deserved awards, too.

LoopyBoopy said...

PDT, Cheri is a amazing doll artist and an equally amazing person!!