Monday, June 15, 2009

death to a doll



I don't know if any of you remember this piece I made a while back.
originally there was a little red haired girl with the old hag.
A few days ago, the original girl I had with the old hag had a accident. she fell to her death and ended up with a big old crack in her face. I was not completely heart broken as I was never really happy with the girl and knew I could do better.
So yesterday and today I mad a new "victim" for the hag. and I have to tell you, I like her so much more and am really glad the original girl is now in the dolly graveyard!

9 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Wow, Nicole--soooo cold-hearted!! LOL...Well, this new dolly is very cool, though!

Patti G. said...

Hehehe, one bites the dust and a blue-er growler takes her place! Hehehe! Great job Nicole!
Hugs,Patti

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

She's wonderful, but I think she may try to run if she gets the chance :)

teenagefrank said...

She has those Betty Davis Eyes!!!

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

LOL the new doll is awesome..Hey did you knit that little body on that little dude she is holding? I love it!
Cheers

Sue said...

hee...you cold-hearted mama!

Love the new little gal, and I do agree...she suits better than her unfortunate predecessor.

3rdEyeMuse said...

lol ... only you could make me feel not-sad for a fallen dolly! :)

ps - I like the new girl, too.

Coach Z said...

You have won an award over at www.theplayoflightandshadow.blogspot.com.


When one door closes, another opens....

BlacknickSculpture said...

I came across your page while surfing polymer clay sites. Your work is superb.You give your characters such wonderfully expressive eyes!