Wednesday, June 10, 2009

trick or treat, smell my feet...you get the idea


somehow I managed to finish up my trick or treaters for my Spookytime jingles update on the 13th and well, it got me wanting to do more!
but, first I need to work on my traveling doll so I can send her off to OddDollz and then I need to start on my elements Blog event doll.
sign up for the blog event starts on June 19th over at the ADO blog!





so meet Jilly the skelly and Jake the hobgoblin!

Jilly & Jake, what a pair.
Trick-or-treating without a care.
until a monster jumped in Jilly's treat sack
and Jake thought oh my gosh, what is that?!
hoping the monster was only after the candy
and not looking for a Jilly and Jake kid meal to suit his dandy.

7 comments:

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

Loving their little masks! I want one for me! LOL Hey, left you a gift on my blog! Enjoy
Cheers

Zan Asha said...

I love the masks too--and the funny little monster hanging out of the treat bag is TOO cute!!

teenagefrank said...

Thats so RAD!!!!you are genius!!!

Anonymous said...

They are just too cute!

3rdEyeMuse said...

I knew they were going to be great ... I just didn't realize they would be so AWESOME! Love them. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

WOW I love them Nicole! They masks are fantastic!
You incorporate so many cool things into your dolls!
Pattee

SpiritMama said...

Wonderful as always, Nicole!