Thursday, June 18, 2009

two awards and a sea swap!


first off, I have to thank Jacqui over at oddDollz and MarZel for bestowing me with these two grand awards!
the first one is the Byrum Spiritual Award from Jacqui the award represents how all of your blog buddies make differences in our lives everyday. How true is that. I can't believe all the awesome people and relationships I have made just by having a blog.
thanks Jacqui, right back at you!
thanks for thinking of me!

the second one is from Marzel over at the Play of Light and Shadow blog
this award is to be shared with anyone whose blog you just love. Whether it's their art, their interests, the things they share, you just simply love to visit their blog!
what a great honor to have been thought of!
thanks so much Marzel

so I am going to just list some blogs I love in the spirit of the awards I have received.
I think most of you already have received these awards so I will just post you because I like to read your blogs and you all rock!
Wild at Heart Art
SpiritMama Art and Soul
Carolines Crafts
Barton Originals

LoopyBoopy art
3rd Eye Muse
Once Upon a Blue Crow

Patti's Creations
odd-dolls

most of you probably know about the under the sea swap hosted by dear friend
Zan at wild of heart art.
well look what I got!!!!
I got one of Michelle's, also know as the Studio at Crow Haven Farm, electric beings
Little Miss Mermaid. I call her Em.
Isn't she just fabulous!!
thanks Michelle for such a awesome mermaid and thanks Zan for hosting such a fun event.


I sent Michelle off this sea octo creature.

7 comments:

Judy C said...

You are very lucky. What a mer person. And I think I could find a place for your octo. He is adorable.

Zan Asha said...

Hehee! Thank you for the award and the shout out!! I am doing a little happy dance! :)

I will be posting the parade tomorrow!! :D

teenagefrank said...

Congratulations on your award and love the sea witch, hope you start a line of mer-monsters.

Patti G. said...

Nicole,
THANKs for the award kudos and mention of my blog! <3
Your swap is terrific for the sea theme......love the mermaid you received and your octo-monster is aaaaaaawesome! And the new mealy kids for the show.....outstanding as always! FUN!
Hugs,Patti

Sue said...

Nicole, congrats on your two awards...and thank you so much for mentioning my blog! I so appreciate it!

Love the merperson that you received from Michelle and I love the octoperson you created! What a fun swap this appears to be.

Flora said...

Love your octopus creature!!!
Blessings,Flora

3rdEyeMuse said...

could this be any more awesome?!? hehe - congrats on the well earned/deserved awards - you are so worthy! ... and a bigger congrats on getting Michelle as your swap partner - Em is so sweet! ... then again, she got pretty lucky, too - your octo-critter is fantastic!!

ps - thank you ... my cheeks are pink. :)