Monday, July 13, 2009

mealy monster army


I hope everyone had a great weekend!
The weather was kinda poopy here so I decide to paint my work shop a lovely shade of orange!
I had this color sitting around from a previous paint project so on it went. My Husband made me some shelves, yay for storage!
I am pretty happy with how it came out, brightens up my work shop dungeon.
I also got in some sculpting, awwww, very fun and finished up the painting on these guys today.
made myself a little mealy monster army, I did.





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicole... I love the shade of your studio!!! It's one of my favorite colors... you make me want to paint my own room but there is just way too much CRAP!!!

I love your mealy monster army!!!
You do such a cool doll!

Pattee

Kate8085 said...

Gorgeous hue of orange!
Looks great!

Abi said...

ooh, I love the orange, and the lil army of mealy monsters!

Patti G. said...

That is one funtastic color Nicole, putting you in the mood to create I am sure! Your newest army is delightful! :0)
Love the mealy's all around your studio area too, hanging around! Perfect! :0)
Hugs,Patti

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

Looks so bright and sunshiney in there..my husband would faint if I had things arranged so nicely :)

Looks like your little army is enjoying the colors too!

3rdEyeMuse said...

what a fantastic burst of happy in your space!! I bet it does make for some cheery monster magic ... obviously by the looks of that great monster army!!

Sue said...

Nicole, your workshop area looks so bright now - and fun!

That lil army is wonderful!

teenagefrank said...

love the orange aura!

Denise said...

I Love the orange for the studio! Orange is my favorite color!