Tuesday, November 24, 2009

one monster snowman and a tall guy


Hello everyone!!!
we are getting ready to head south for the holiday and I wanted to make sure to wish you a
Happy Thanksgiving
to those of you who celebrate it,
I know some of my blog buddies visit me from far away places.
I also wanted to share with you my two new babies!!
I participated in a monster swap that my dear cyper space friend
Zan from Wild at Heart Art
hosted and received this devilish little snowman from one of my
favorite doll artist and dear friend
Jacqui at OddDollz!
I just love her wonderful and slightly demented creatures that she makes. good to know others have the same warped and strange visions that I have, I don't feel so alone in it. hahaha Thanks Jacqui!!!!
I LOVE him!!
Also Mr. Snowman has made good friends with
Gwendolyn Mallie from the Filigree,
and I often find them chatting and growling at each other.
I just love my new babies!

Hope everyone has a lovey holiday and I will see you all in December!!

4 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Hehee, thanks for the shout out Nicole--I have much love for you too! And admiration for your work! Lucky you! What great dolls to add to any collection!

Happy Thanksgiving!

DellaRae said...

Enjoy your trip. Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Wow both of them are fabulous!!!!
I hope you have a fine vacation and holiday!
Patttee

Odddollz by Jacqui said...

Hey Nicole, I am sooo glad you like Mr. Spooky Snowman!! And it is grea he has found such a friend as The Tall Guy. He is super cool!!

HUGZ
Jacqui