Monday, June 28, 2010

the great outdoors...


EXHAUSTED!!!!
That about sums it up. We took the family camping for a long weekend with friends to the beautiful Allegany State Park. I have not been camping in some time. Not since my oldest was three and he was at the time a only child. I am beat, but had a great time! It really was overall a nice little camping trip, the kids had a blast exploring the woods and burning marshmallows I did mange to get a wee bit of down time and just sit around the fire at night.

Before we left I had managed to make one little sweater vest zombie who I had not had time to post. so here he is. Mr. Foster.

4 comments:

ReneƩ Leigh Stephenson said...

oooo....we went into the woods this weekend too! musta been the full moon ;)
looks like you all had a great time.
<3

Cindi Myers said...

those little "monsters" are absolutely adorable!!!!!
You must be so proud and happy to have such a great family.
just TOO cute!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great trip Nicole!!!
Such a fun age to camp with the kiddo's....

Love the Mr......

: )Pattee

FishStikks said...

I LOVE Mr Foster!!