Thursday, August 26, 2010

birds....check, now on to...


I finished some birds. I have nine in total, 7 new ones. I have been on a mad creating mission. I was able to complete five monsters and almost finish a zombie. I also started on two bigger dolls. pumpkin head and a hag. I still have a lot more to make!! eek, my head is kinda spinning.
So with all this work to do you would think that I would be sculpting but instead I reorganized my work space. not the best time to do it, I guess, but I am one of those people who work better in a organized space. I also added a old spice rack to use as a paint holder. works great!

2 comments:

FairiesNest said...

I'm so with you on the organized workspace...I can't work in clutter. Though I seem to be able to create lots of clutter while working ... such a dilemma!
BTW, Love the birds!

TheBlakkDuchess said...

I love those birds! =D
And I can't wait to see your hag doll take shape! ^-^