Monday, April 25, 2011

glad that is over.....

 what a llllllooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg  week. 
I am talking about the week that lead up to Easter Sunday. I got the smart idea to have my ceilings fixed.  New dry wall after the old cement plaster was taken off. Messy, dirty, and tiring. Of course in my style, I planned this all right before Easter......Easter dinner was at my house. I never learn. this is a repeating behavior of mine. Seems right before some kind of event at my house I decided I must fix something. anyhow. last week was a bust as far as my creative life goes. I was painting, cleaning, painting, helping hang back up cabinets, and painting all week. FINALLY I got to play with my clay and get some real work done. ;)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

easter dinner was great. and the paint job was even better. ~m

Georgina said...

Lovin' those monsters...especially the spotted one!! Very cute!!