Thursday, October 20, 2011

headhunter

new doll. 
she is mad
she is mean
and she will take your head


Headhunter is all packed up and on her way to Boston for the Revenge of Freeky Fright Nights show.
I will soon be joining her there and plan on lots of fun in a itty bitty amount of time. 
I will be meeting up with some old friends, going on a ghost walk, and enjoying a weekend away from kids! Has not happened in 9 years. 
Tomorrow night is a fun event that one of my dolls is joining in, the MONSTER show at a local gallery 464 here in Buffalo. I am so hoping I can figure out a way to go, even if it is for 10 minutes as there are some of my favorite local artists work in the show and I really must see it.
I will also have two pieces in the Hell's Commissary Halloween show at Cosmopolitan Art Gallery.
The show is on October 29th at 8pm and will run until November 12th.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love!!! I wouldn't want to run into her alone though!