Monday, February 6, 2012

some new thingys....

 so, yesterday I was super grumpy. It happens. So grumpy in fact that I started making cute little bunnies for Easter. WHAT???  When I realized what I was making, and how much they did not set well with  me, well, I ripped off their faces and made these guys instead. This was how I was really feeling and bunnies will just not due.
 I also made some new big monsters. A whole month of the new year has gone by and I have only manged to make four. kinda weird, but felt good to make some new dudes.



6 comments:

Georgina said...

You're on a roll!! I haven't made a darn thing yet and it's already Feb! Love the bunny beasties...just too funny!!

Unknown said...

The new guys are great! I have a hard time creating when I am grumpy. Maybe I should try and see what happens...

Anonymous said...

I love these guys! I actually bought my first Monster from you at the Lewiston Art Festival this summer, so I'm excited to see more! :)

Jackie

Unknown said...

thanks Georgina!

I am hoping to take part in the Lewiston festival again this summer Jackie! Already working on a small monster army for the show season. I hope to see ya there!

Arya said...

I just love the first image of your ripped off face bunny...so adorable!

I hope your feeling better now...

Unknown said...

ha haha! They are really fun! I love the paint job on the grey guys - right up my alley there.
Your new monsters don't look like they want to share... :o)