Friday, April 19, 2013

three shows on three Saturdays over the next three weeks!!



My three week "tour" starts tomorrow, the 20th of April. I will be with my monsters at the LIFE IS ART FEST at First United Methodist Church, 25 Church St, Fredonia, NY 14063!! Live music, venders, food, and a great college town, should be a good time. 

then....
off to Rochester for the Mayday Underground arts and crafts at Village Gate on Saturday April 27th. A wonderful show full of awesome unique items!
then...one more show..

in Niagara Falls, New York. The ParaHorror Convention at Rapids theater on May 4th!  Walking Dead cast members will have a panel as well as some cast members from the syfy show Ghost Hunters. I am so very excited to take part!! yay

I have lots of new monster to share at the shows along with new wall pieces and everything else I have been making all winter long!!

1 comment:

Lisa J. Ammerman said...

Good luck at all your shows! I'm fairly new to following your blog, so perhaps you have done this before, but I would love to see pictures of how you display your fabulous monsters at an art show.