Tuesday, October 1, 2013

shop update and counting down the last few shows for the year.....


 I am back from Ghoultide!
 A wonderful show indeed. The art was stellar, the atmosphere dead on Halloween, the people were great! I got to see art I had only dreamed of seeing in person and was floored by the talent! Every artist there was awesome at what they do. I look forward to next year! There are some wonderful pictures online that show off the wares from the show.  
HERE 
 My pictures were taken with my phone and they pretty much looked grainy and unimpressive, so I won't share those. 
So I am back here in good old western New York. I have updated my etsy shop finally!! It has been bare for too many months.
I am also getting right back to work in preparation for the Letchworth Art and Craft show that is just two weeks away. I will be taking part the first two days of the show which is October 12th and 13th and have some new ideas brewing that I can not wait to get started on.
After the Lecthworth show Christmas will be arrive here in mealy monster land. so stay tuned!!!












1 comment:

Lisa J. Ammerman said...

Your display looked fabulous at Ghoultide Gathering. One day I hope to be there! Can't wait to see your Christmas stuff!
Lisa
A Piece of Lisa