Saturday, November 8, 2014

final shows for 2014!

as crazy as it sounds to my ears, I only have a handful of shows left this year.....
 
Kenan Center Holiday show, Lockport, NY November 21st-23rd,
Creepy Christmas 2, Syracuse, NY November 28th -29th,
Artful & Elegant ,Getzville, NY December 3rd, and
Queen City Market,Buffalo, NY December 13th.


2014 has gone by quickly for me, with lots of changes in my life, (new house) and a very busy show season. Thank you to everyone who came out to see the monsters at a show this year. I had a great time, and I always enjoy meeting and speaking with admirers of my work in person. It helps keep me motivated.
I hope to see some of you at a upcoming show!


For those of you that are not local I have updated my etsy shop with some festive holiday work. 
I hope you can take a minute to check it out!  






No comments: