Wednesday, September 1, 2010

halloween tree

I ordered a tabletop Halloween tree online, it had the measurements...but, for some reason I thought it would be a tad bigger. still pretty fun though.
been working on ornaments for the show, got 4 new ornaments done and one lavender old man zombie! I am finally starting to feel like I will have enough to show so my table will be interesting and hopefully eye catching.









see the tombstone behind the zombie, dollar tree! no joke they had a whole bunch of them.
They make nice backgrounds for the undead.

4 comments:

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

Yay! I think everything looks great.

FairiesNest said...

What fun, I love the tree!

Gaina said...

You can buy Halloween trees? Ok, wheres my credit card.... Haha

Your decorations are wonderful :)

Anonymous said...

Scary and so original!

Would you please tell me where online you purchased your tree? Did the lights come with it?

I am heartbroken. I had a fantastic Halloween tree for years, threw it out this summer as I moved classrooms. What a mistake. :O(

Thanks.