Friday, March 22, 2013

new monsters, zombies, and first shows for the year!!

 I am working, working, working away!! 
I have two shows coming up.
 On April 20th in Fredonia, NY I will be at the Life is Art festival.
 This is the first time I have participated in this show. It is outdoors and will be having live music all day long. I believe  (if you are from Buffalo you will know what I mean) it is similar to the 
Music is Art festival that we have here.
Along with myself a few of my super talented friends will also be there. 
and
The following Saturday I will once again be participating is the awesome
in Rochester, NY.
fellow friends and artists
will also be there! 


 I also have updated my shop. Monsters and zombies galore looking for loving homes, where they can dine on the neighbor's cat, bratty children, and left over toe nail clippings. yummy.



2 comments:

Sarah (wonderstrumpet) said...

Holy crap time is flying! I look forward to seeing you! :D

Unknown said...

look forward to the show and seeing you too!!